Was this well received? I have trouble imaging cream cheese anything in the onigiri (but then I usually have plain onigiris - like a plain slice of bread on the side of what I am eating).
Yes, she loved these, said that she could eat them everyday! (I loved them, too!) I got the idea from a bento on the Just Bento forum on Flickr, actually, and it's not that different from some of the more unconventional makizushi fillings I've seen at sushi restaurants. I admit it's a little different, though, but still delicious, especially with brown rice.
Was this well received? I have trouble imaging cream cheese anything in the onigiri (but then I usually have plain onigiris - like a plain slice of bread on the side of what I am eating).
ReplyDeleteYes, she loved these, said that she could eat them everyday! (I loved them, too!) I got the idea from a bento on the Just Bento forum on Flickr, actually, and it's not that different from some of the more unconventional makizushi fillings I've seen at sushi restaurants. I admit it's a little different, though, but still delicious, especially with brown rice.
ReplyDelete