A few of you were asking me at work today about which bento box to purchase for your lunches, and someone suggested that I post pictures of the box that I use on this blog, so here they are - Lustroware brand:
This is actually Jess K's box, which is a little bigger than mine, but it's the exact same brand and design and can be purchased at the Container Store, in the section where the food storage containers and thermoses and etc. are located. I recall that mine cost a little over $11.
What I love about this box is the tight-fitting lid, as well as the removable divider.
It's also dishwasher safe (both box and lid), and microwave safe if you take off the lid.
Happy bento box hunting!
Hooray! My bento box is famous now!
ReplyDelete-JK
Congratulations! What an exciting way of life - doing something you enjoy and in turn, people enjoy the bento that you prepared. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks - next week will be the real test, when I have to deliver! *winks* I will definitely post about how things are going.
ReplyDelete